Air Compression Leg Massager Maspres InnovaGoods
Availability: In stock
The Maspres InnovaGoods air compression leg massager uses the pneumatic pressotherapy technique. This consists of applying strategic and positive pressure using an inflatable device to achieve a massaging effect and has many benefits. The electric leg massager uses air pressure over the whole leg (from thigh to foot) to provide a complete, relaxing and restorative massage. Ideal for relief from tiredness and leg discomfort, for people who spend a lot of time on their feet, etc.
- Original, ergonomic and inflatable design
- Leg massage using air compression
- Ideal for tired legs, for relief and relaxation
- 2 leg pieces for the upper part of the legs
- 2 leg pieces for the lower part of the legs
- Adjustable Velcro fastenings, firm hold
- Removable tubular structure: set of connectable tubes
- Remote control: works with 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- 4 massage settings: 4 inflation/pressure intensities
- Good coverage of the whole leg, from thigh to foot
- Can be taken apart, lightweight, easy to use, carry and store
- Zipped carry bag, removable power adaptor
This inflatable massager is very easy to set up and use by following the instructions included. You can perform all of the functions using the remote control. When it is turned on, it begins to inject air into the 4 inflatable leg pieces for a few minutes until it reaches the selected level of pressure. It has 4 programmes, ranging from lower to higher inflation/pressure intensity. Each programme has a different inflation/pressure and relaxation time.
It plugs into the mains electricity supply using an adaptor, which is included. Although it can also be used with just the batteries in the remote control (in special cases), it is preferable that you always plug it into the mains electricity supply so that it does not lose its power, effectiveness and durability.
This air massager aids relaxation and general wellbeing. It also stimulates the circulation and eliminates toxins, as well as helping to prevent and reduce water retention and cellulite. To boost its effect, it can be used with lotions or creams for anti-cellulite or for tired legs.
- Oxford fabric
- Colour: Grey
- Innovative and functional design: Ergonomic
- Type: Electric
- Massage function: Perfect for a relaxing and restorative massage
- 4 massage settings: 4 intensities
- Maximum air pressure: 96 kPa
- Adjustable: Velcro fastening
- Recommended use: Tired legs
- Beneficial effects: Relief, rest, relaxation and well-being
- Easy to use: Convenient and easy to use
- Detachable: Easy to transport and store
- Carry bag: 30 x 40 cm
- Remote control with cable: Battery operated (4 x AA, not included)
- Current Adaptor: AC: 110-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- Type of plug: C
- Cable length: 90 cm
- Power: 6,5 W
- DC In: 6 V / 800 mA
- Approx. measurements unfolded:
- 2x (22 x 68 cm)
- 2x (54 x 57 cm)
- Packaging and manual in 24 languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Slovenian, Greek, Czech, Bulgarian, Croatian, Slovakian, Estonian, Russian and Latvian
All products come with a 12 month warranty as standard
All Deliveries are tracked and will be with you within 5-7 days once dispatched from our warehouse in Co. Laois.
Please include your Eircode at the checkout to ensure a fast & accurate delivery.